Frequently Asked Questions
- Why choose to book Zorbing with us?
- We are the best in the business. We have countless years of experience in the activity industry, in particular with the hilariously fun Zorbing, aiming to bring you the best possible experience.
- How do I go about contacting Roll Mania?
- If you need to contact Roll Mania for any reason, simple click here to go to our contact page here you can email us directly, request a call back or find our telephone number and address.
- How do I book an event with Roll Mania?
- Booking with us has never been simpler. Just browse our website and find the right venue for you and then simply follow our secure online booking process to get your booking secured. Alternatively, you can give one of our zorbing experts a call who will be more than happy to assist you with your booking. Click here to go to our contact page.
- How can I organise a group booking?
- Our quotes are interactive so you are able to invite your group members through the quote and then they can book and pay separately as and when they are ready. They can also view all the details of the event, saving the organiser a lot of work. Alternatively, click here to go to our contact page.
- Can I order gift vouchers for Zorbing?
- Absolutely. We have an excellent range of gift vouchers for you to choose from that will ensure your friend enjoys an exhilarating day of action. We offer Gift Vouchers in £25, £50, £100 denominations which are redeemable for up to 12 months, just click here.
- Will adverse weather conditions affect the booking?
- Only in the most extreme conditions where we deem it would harm your safety or spoil your experience would we ever consider cancelling a booking. Adverse weather conditions are bound to occur but no matter the weather we’ll strive to provide you with the best experience possible.
- What is Zorbing?
- Zorbing is an outdoor sport where you are placed inside a large transparent ball which is then rolled down a hill. There are many different forms of Zorbing, including Water Walking, Hydro Zorbing and the popular Bubble Football, which can take place both in and outdoor.
- What’s the difference between Zorbing and Bubble Football?
- For Bubble Football, your head and body are harnessed in and covered by the Zorb but your feet are free to produce the magic.
- What should I wear?
- We recommend that you wear comfortable clothing for Zorbing, a costume and a towel for Aqua Zorbing and for Bubble Football we advise you come dressed to play football but studs are not allowed.
- Can you play if you're pregnant?
- Unfortunately not. The sudden movements and falling from side to side could be particularly harmful in these circumstances.
- When can I do Zorbing?
- Zorbing can be done weekdays or weekends but this does depend on availability, so we would advise to book ASAP to get your session time confirmed.
- Is there a Zorbing venue near me?
- With 344 Zorbing locations to choose from across the UK and Ireland, chances are one of our venues will only be a short distance from where you are or where your looking to go. Click here for a list of venues and find the perfect location for you.